We are looking for an Online Designer to join a massive retail client based in London to come on board and Produce landing pages using boilerplate CSS and HTML!
The Online Designer will ultimately help to drive loyalty and conversion through the website.
- Providing assets as required for the maintenance of the site and execution of campaigns - including email and digital marketing
- Follow established design themes for use across the website, including semantic tagging of HTML5
- Producing creative layouts that are user-friendly, effective and appealing, to drive loyalty and conversion
- Produce landing pages using boilerplate CSS and HTML in line with guidelines at a high level of accuracy.
- Manage time and multiple projects effectively
- Using the pre agreed templates to create offline assets as required including, leaflets, DM pieces, POS, ticketing
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- Must have full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and appropriate software/programming languages including html and CSS3.
- Ability to hand code, inspect and troubleshoot HTML and CSS.
This is an exciting position for an Online Designer looking to progress in their career in a fast paced environment earning up to £28,000 per annum.