Main responsibilities will include:
- Provide creative and digital content support for multiple online properties with differing stakeholder markets, create and execute marketing collateral, digital sales tools, online advertising, email campaigns;
- Develop and maintain online editorial content. Support additional online editorial management, planning, writing and copy editing of marketing and communications materials as required
- Manage the flow of updates to online properties and social media channels, cross-pollinating content across online properties where required, repurposes content for multiple communications channels;
- Manage relationships with digital consultants to provide solutions for content challenges and opportunities;
- Drive and continue to support media library organisation and maintenance;
- Develop work plans and budgets, implementing actions and monitoring results, including ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget;
- Monitor performance using online analytics tools and identifies emerging trends and best practices
- Analyse the success of all social promotions and campaigns making recommendations for future activity;
- Coordinate closely with social media campaigns to ensure an integrated approach across all digital channels.
This role is a great opportunity for an ambitious, self -starter that can drive the right messaging to the relevant target audience through digital media channels. You will need to be organised, proactive and able to expertly mult-task. Success measurement and reporting are also critical. The ideal candidate will come from a manufacturing organisation and ideally from a B2B background. You must have experience working in online communications to be considered for this role.