I'm looking for a Marketing Automation expert that will be responsible for managing the transformational process.
You will define an automation strategy that will drive all acquisition and retention programs.
- Accountable for the development, coordination and delivery of marketing multi-channel campaigns
- Accountable for developing capabilities for customer acquisition and existing customers at business touch points and support to drive operational efficiency
- Ensuring full compliance and governance process are followed within all areas of delivery
- Champion of marketing automation and embed ways of working with key stakeholders and process for continuous improvement
- Collaborate with Marketing stakeholders and channel owners to delivery optimal multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Create and share best practices
- Lead on email experiences to acquire new customers, retain existing customer and increase customer lifetime value
- Experience working (hands on/super user) of Marketing Automation Platforms such as Adobe Campaign , Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, etc is essential
- Experience managing email communications to prospects and customers. Demonstrating email optimisation techniques to drive continuous improvement
- Previous experience in building D2C capabilities and experiences for new business acquisition, retention and increasing life time value
- Experience and solid understanding of operational delivery through marketing automation platform working alongside CRM, Sales and Servicing Channels, Data Analytics
- Able to measure ROI, capturing and applying learning on an ongoing basis, ideally some knowledge of Google Analytics, MS Dynamics CRM, DoubleClick platforms.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ambitious, self starter and a team player