A marketing leader for a global professional services firm, promoting and winning work for the burgeoning Consultancy division.
A venerable global consultancy has created a position for a forward-thinking, commercially-minded marketeer to raise awareness, perception and engagement of the Consultancy division, the fastest-evolving of its main service lines. You will play an integral part in helping to embed a marketing-first mindset in the culture and daily activity. You will be tasked to help build and grow the Management Consultancy business, win work and position the Firm at the forefront of all things digital. You will do so across the globe as this is a truly firm-wide role.
The role will require a good understanding of our clients and businesses, the business development process, internal and external communications skills and strong working relationships within the firm to affect our position in the marketplace.
You will report to the Leader of the Management Consultancy business and the Chief Marketing Officer, also working closely with Business leaders, Marketing peers and Client teams.
- Develop a marketing plan together with the Management Consultancy business leader, based on business objectives and ambitions
- Competitor analysis and monitoring
- Plan and implement client strategies - identifying key clients, developing client plans and analysing progress
- Review new propositions and advise on appropriate marketing and business development tactics
- Build the firm's external profile by identifying and targeting key influencers, press and media relations, winning awards, securing high profile speaking slots, creating impactful thought-leadership programmes, and developing alliance marketing programmes with collaborators
- Support online and digital marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement a cohesive internal communications programme to equip all staff with messages and confidence
- Ideally CIM Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing qualified and a Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (MCIM)
- Proven management experience in marketing
- Good commercial awareness
- Highly motivated and willing to take on new challenges
- Strong communication, advanced writing and organisational skills
- Ability to make connections, build relationships and work collaboratively
- Ability to prioritise manage multiple activities and work under pressure