A new and exciting Marketing Manager role has been created to join a leading London based Wealth Manager with a dedicated arm focusing on Capital Markets. The role is based in impressive offices in London with some occasional UK travel (one per quarter).
The role of the Marketing Manager is both broad and immensely challenging and will report into the Head of Marketing & Communications. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and delivering the marketing strategy as well as the management of a team of two executive level staff.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Brand marketing and positioning
- Channel marketing
- Budget & P&L management for the wider marketing team
- Development and management of marketing collateral
- Management of 3rd party press and PR agencies
- Extensive stakeholder management
- Development and management of a digital strategy, CRM and social media campaigns
This is a high calibre role with plenty of scope for personal and professional development. Prior experience of working in Asset, Investment or high net worth sectors would be desirable. Exposure to the Financial Services sector is highly desirable.