I am currently seeking an experienced Marketing Manager for my Retail client, based in Central London. The role offers the opportunity to take a lead in the regional and local strategy, within a well known retail & leisure brand.
As the Marketing Manager, some of your accountabilties will be:
- Execute all Regional and Local Marketing campaigns including promotions, new store openings, acquisitions and refurbishments.
- Delivery of Regional and National campaigns across all media channels including press, radio, outdoor, promotions, CRM and digital.
- Provide effective marketing support and in-store communications for all campaigns including film specific activity where needed.
- Maximise the performance of 2 direct reports, through team work and effective leadership.
- Retail marketing experience, within a multi-site environment.
- Proven people development and performance management skills.
- Experience of developing and implementing multi-channel marketing strategies.
- Commercial and budget management ability.