A great opportunity for an interim Marketing Manager to join a global Investment Bank with high potential to go permanent.
You'll be working in the Global Marketing production team in London. In partnership with internal marketing teams and external agencies, they meet the marketing needs of the Investment Bank. They produce brochures, email marketing, print advertising, digital and online advertising, microsites, charitable communications, and third party conference promotions. They have teams in cities across the world, covering three regions: The Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- work collaboratively with Marketing Strategy and key business sponsors to deliver marketing projects to a consistently high standard, on time and within budget
- work with Marketing Strategists and design agencies, to develop multi-channel promotions and campaigns
- report results on all campaigns, presenting findings to Marketing Strategy and senior management - manage thought leadership content creation initiatives
- manage logistics for 3rd party conferences in close collaboration with Event Marketing Execution team
- work collaboratively with partners in internal communications, group branding, corporate communications, Press Office, GMCS and external agency partners
- coordinate awards submissions and create marketing materials to promote award wins
Your experience and skills you have:
- a minimum of 3 years' experience in financial services marketing, preferably at an investment bank or at a marketing agency servicing the Investment Banking sector
- project management experience, including measuring and monitoring results
- a focus on campaign management and strong digital marketing capabilities
- the ability to understand and simplify information to create clear, compelling communication