Powerful, diverse B2B issue-led content marketing position targeting FTSE and Euronext CxO buyers in global Financial Services firms.
Your propositions will be issue-led - including post-Brexit regulation, digital banking, market-based lending, FinTech and Blockhain - as you seek to anticipate and client needs and advise using insight around these opportunities and threats affecting their businesses. Your client base will extend across banking, insurance, investments and FinTech.
You will instigate and manage end-to-end marketing programmes that begin with brand-building and positioning around these issues in the media space, right through to developing content for relationship building in the boardroom. You will be expected to work largely autonomously within the firm's overall strategic priorities and manage support from other members of marketing to implement initiatives.
- Work closely with the Financial Services leadership team to develop and deliver against the firm's marketing objectives through a range of traditional and digital marketing channels
- Take ownership of, and reshape as you see fit, established marketing programmes to ensure strong delivery across various flagship end-to-end channels
- Innovate, create and drive new content marketing initiatives
- Provide high quality management information on the performance of marketing activities and programmes
- Research and analyse market, competitor and client data
- Maintaining strong relationships with relevant membership bodies and media
- Work closely with other members UK marketing team to ensure all programmes are joined up, sponsored and delivered on-budget in line with strategy, with their success measured and monitored
- Take responsibility for performance managing more junior members of the team, and for the coaching, mentoring and development of marketing assistants and executives
Behavioural Competencies and Skills:
- Previous experience of B2B marketing within a professional and/or financial organisation
- A proven track record at Manager level, covering budgets and strategy and tailoring content for specific channels
- Strong business acumen, working with BD to ensure marketing supports account development, identifying knowledge gaps and initiating strategies to fill them
- A strong grasp of data analysis, including business financials, and the ability to develop a strong knowledge of competitors
- An intuitive team player and leader with a diverse approach who enjoys helping junior colleagues develop
- You will be a strong communicator, able to listen, analyse and present complex concepts to a variety of audiences
- Someone who takes personal responsibility for making tough decisions, acting quickly to diffuse or prevent conflicts and able to share resources and information
- A good influencer, capable at engaging with senior stakeholders so that the value of marketing is understood