An IT services and solutions business need and Interim Graduate Partner Marketing Executive to join their Uxbridge office starting ASAP.
The role sits within the Partner Marketing team and will be responsible for assisting the management of relationships with partners, and will be accountable for the delivery of strategic and tactical marketing initiatives. You will sit along side a key account Partner Marketing Manager and be well supported in a high energy team environment.
Main Duties will include:
- Collaborate and build firm relationships with the Partner Account Managers responsible for owning the select partner relationships and be a key interface between select partners and the product management team
- Define and agree quarterly marketing plans and focus areas for select partners, in partnership with the Partner Account Managers.
- Create and obtain copy for recommended content, such as emails, web banners product, stock images and logos. Gain relevant internal and partner approvals
- Gather feedback from select partners on an ongoing basis, share insights and recommendations with Marketing Management that will help shape future select partner engagement and offerings
- Ensure the brand is positioned in line with brand guidelines at all times and that co-branding is in line with both and partner brand guidelines
- Liaise with and guide the internal design team on activity that requires artwork, imagery and copy creation and proofing, ensure delivery within required timescales
- Track and measure the success, metrics and ROI of marketing campaigns and activity, provide feedback and findings to Management and key stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of utilising B2B marketing methods is highly desirable
- Strong project management skills, highly organised and able to multi-task and prioritise whilst working to tight deadlines
- Remains efficient and calm under a high level of pressure
- Highly numerate and analytical, able to read and translate data into meaningful insights
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy, able to spot errors easily
- Self-motivated, works independently/ with minimal supervision
- Team player with excellent relationship building skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (English fluency)
- Must have a business or marketing degree
This would be an ideal role for a Business/Marketing graduate looking to take their next step in their Marketing career, particularly for those wanting to develop a career in Partner Marketing Solutions.
If you are interested and want to hear more, please contact Georgina Thompson on 02078506131 or on Georgina.email@example.com