A leading UK chartered accountancy firm is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their innovative Marketing team, based in the City of London. You will be responsible for planning and implementing the firm's strategic marketing activities.
As the Marketing Executive, you will report into the Marketing Manager to assist in the development of strong internal relationships as well as taking ownership of particular projects and campaigns, as you liaise with stakeholders and suppliers to ensure deadlines and budgets are met.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Project management
- Strategic planning & creating draft marketing plans and budgets
- Manage and create the firms internal communications, including campaigns and the firm's internal newsletter
- Manage and implement the firms marketing activities
- Manage campaigns from start to finish
Essential Marketing Executive characteristics:
- Proven marketing experience, in particular in campaign and project management
- Strong copywriting skills
- Ability to liaise with staff members of all levels
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong IT skills (Excel, indesign & Illustrator)
- Web and Social media Experience
- Experience in the professional services sector
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £38,000 per annum, as well as 22 days holiday and contributory pension.