A premier IT Business Consultancy firm based in the City of London is looking for a Marketing Executive to assist in brand development and the achievement of their ambitious growth targets.
You will be responsible for promotion of the business, both through direct channels as well as through their multiple business partners. You will be helping to create and deliver the strategic marketing plan, working across a range of B2B disciplines including events, branding and digital marketing.
Marketing Executive Key Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing and key stakeholders to develop the strategic marketing plan
- Managing events calendar
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns and target new business
- Website management
- Oversee digital campaigns including Google Adwords and Linkedin
- Working closely with the design team to create marketing collateral
Ideal characteristics of the Marketing Executive:
- A strong record in B2B Marketing, ideally within professional services
- Solid experience in copywriting and event management
- Results driven and ability to work well under pressure
- A team player who enjoys meeting new people and working on multiple projects
The successful candidate will earn up to £33,000pa and receive a full benefits package with 25 days holiday, health insurance and pension. This is a great opportunity to join entrepreneurial team at a very exciting time of growth.