A premier Business technology consultancy firm based in the London is looking for a Marketing Executive to assist in developing and delivering key marketing campaigns.
You will be responsible for driving overall campaigns, coordinating the general brief, delivering of the multi-channel marketing strategy. You will be helping to create and deliver the strategic marketing plan, working across a range of B2B disciplines including events, branding and digital marketing.
Marketing Executive Key Responsibilities:
- Evaluate campaign performance
- Brief marketing teams / compile brief, outline key audience and messages, agree roles & responsibilities
- Develop response to brief with costs & timelines
- Project planning
- Project management
- Stakeholder management
Ideal characteristics of the Marketing Executive:
- A strong record in B2B Marketing, ideally within professional services
- Solid experience in copywriting and event management
- Results driven and ability to work well under pressure
- A team player who enjoys meeting new people and working on multiple projects
The successful candidate will earn up to £30,000pa and receive a full benefits package with 25 days holiday, health insurance and pension.