This vacancy has now expired.
Marketing Executive, part-time (3-4 days per week)
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join a fast-growing investment writing and content marketing agency based in Central London. Must have Investment background experience
This role will provide marketing communication services for one of company's asset-management clients in London.
To delivery marketing activity across a range of asset classes including Alternatives, Equities, Fixed Income and Multi-Asset capabilities.
This candidate will contribute to the development of marketing plans and be responsible for execution and delivery of fully integrated marketing plans (both strategic and tactical) fully aligned to the business' objectives. This person will also be required to work closely with our Product Marketing Managers (aligned by asset class) and with the Retail Country Marketing Managers to oversee the successful role out of the plans at a Pan European level and also into local market.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the product marketing team across multiple asset classes.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of product marketing plans.
- Delivery of activity including content, digital, multi-media, events, advertising and relationship marketing.
- Manage the workflow for the client's monthly fund reporting process, working closely in conjunction with the companies writing and editing team and publishing the reports to the company's document management system.
- Collaborate closely with specialist marketing functions and external agencies to ensure activation of communications and content generation.
- Updating existing marketing literature and websites by coordinating content generation, design, compliance and publishing online.
- Assistance with the coordination and execution of various multi-media and digital projects including email, video and webcasts and providing statistical analysis in conjunction with the digital and multimedia team.
- Be an active member of the EMEA Retail marketing team, developing an understanding of the overall marketing plan and activities as well as contributing ideas for UK and Pan-European marketing strategic initiatives.