A progressive, market-leading payment service provider is looking for a Marketing Executive to join its innovative Marketing team in the heart of London.
Your exciting new role will involve a diverse range of duties including project and campaign management, across various company business units. You and your team will be responsible for executing the marketing plans across a range of marketing disciplines through integrated campaigns.
Key Responsibilities as Marketing Executive:
- Developing campaign briefs and operational execution plans whilst in collaboration with the Heads of Marketing
- Taking responsibility for the creation and maintenance of the execution of campaigns as well as the associated budgets
- Project management and continuous evaluation of campaigns whilst ensuring any necessary improvements
- Reporting the progress of campaigns to relevant stake holders
- Creating highly collaborative relationships across all marketing functions including digital channels and PR
The ideal candidate has:
- Proven track record managing campaigns, projects and budgets
- Ability to manage and brief both agencies and suppliers
- Demonstrate exposure to a broad range of marketing techniques
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to present and liaise with senior management
- Understanding of the payment service industry
The successful candidate will recieve a salary of up to £28,000pa + Bonus and be entitled to 25 days leave and 5% pension contribution.