An exciting opportunity for an Immediately Available B2B Marketing Executive to join a global Asset Management organisation.
Working within the team responsible for branding and global marketing, you will support the Marketing Manager (Brand) in delivering a variety of brand marketing activities promoting the firm's leading financial data products. The role encompasses digital marketing, direct mail and other marketing related tasks.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager to deliver the following marketing activities:
- Targeted Email and Direct Mail Campaigns
- Building global email campaigns from ideation to execution to create awareness and improve interest in research, product launches and client communications, including copywriting, HTML design, list segmentation, A/B tests, tracking engagement.
- Assisting with direct hard-copy mailing campaigns, including liaising with product managers to devise target groups, production and checking of mailing lists in excel, and planning and creation of letters, leaflets and other related tasks.
- Interrogating the CRM system for analysis to help target branding and global sales efforts.
- Liaising with other internal departments for input into marketing campaigns.
2. Website Maintenance and Development
- Creating new pages (using HTML coding where necessary), designing and monitoring ad spaces on the website (banners and boxes - using ad manager) with a strong brand-focus.
- Tracking website performance using Google Analytics
- Collaborating with IT for marketing-focused developments, including website development, internal systems for marketing use and special requests for new functionality.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience or qualifications in B2B marketing, preferably within the financial services or professional services industries.
- Experience in various marketing communication channels: email campaigns, social media, advertising, website, marketing collaterals and others
- Existing knowledge of the financial industry is a plus. An interest in, and willingness to develop knowledge of, the financial industry as well as in keeping up to date on the company's products, customers and market place is a must.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communication, Finance or related field is desirable.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM and CMS tools. Strong Excel skills are especially required, with ability to sort and analyze large amounts of data.
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail across all marketing channels.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative suite and HTML coding.
- Knowledge of website design and analysis, Google Analytics and SEO.