The investment bank are based in London and are a leading provider of advisory and capital market services, liquidity to businesses, governments and institutions. The bank has grown organically rather than via acquisitions and has a strong global coverage.
Primarily your role is to run insightful events which engage with the firm's institutional clients and allow for key stakeholders network and sell their services. Working within the institutional team the bank is looking for you to add value across their events offering, content, brand & sponsorship management across Europe & Asia Pacific. You will ideally have capital markets experience and experience in running strong, engaging events to key clients.
- Brand management across all brands, products and regions outside North America.
- Media relations - act as a key contact for all external media.
- Global online media analysis and reporting.
- Manage all advertising, sponsorship and promotional opportunities in the marketplace.
- Work proactively with external vendors to create new, unique promotional opportunities
- Manage marketing initiatives to ensure they are appropriate for the applicable market place
- Manage and monitor Europe & Asia Pacific marketing budget.
- Manage all external events including conferences, hospitality and hosted events.
- Manage strong relationships with vendors: venues, ticket agents, gift suppliers etc
- Develop and manage the unique positioning the business in the European, Asian and Australasian market place while ensuring alignment to their corporate positioning and key messages.
- Ensure that the brand standards are communicated and implemented and that established approval processes are followed in all businesses operating in London, Asia and Australia.
- Coordinate the regional advertising including liaising with all key industry publications and managing the production of advertising through an external agent.
- Build and maintain a good relationship with Corporate Marketing, Brand Team and Corporate Affairs
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience in capital markets (ideally)
- Strong events experience
- Strong marketing experience across advertising, sponsorship and promotions
- Self starter and personal drive
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with key stakeholders in sales and trading