A growing hospitality software company is looking for a Data Marketing Analyst to join their marketing team.
Report to the Digital Marketing Director you will look to increase the effectiveness of campaign targeting and measure the impact across all demand generation activities.
Marketing Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Own the governance, segmentation, sourcing, and lifecycle of all contact and lead level data within the companies CRM
- Deploy segmentation scripts and analysis to support the identification and targeting of corporate personas and buyer profiles
- Consolidate SalesForce, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Marketing Automation reports to gauge effectiveness of different tactics and channels.
- Ensure the accuracy of Lead Reporting - updating lead details, tracking leads against targets
- Analyse, evaluate and make recommendations based on the cost and effectiveness of specific campaigns and marketing channels.
- Provide insight on data completeness, trends and anomalies, making recommendations where appropriate to improve demand generation performance
Marketing Data Analyst Experience:
- Proven data management and reporting experience ideally within a B2B SAAS-based or Software Company.
- Highly proficient in Excel and SalesForce reporting
- Created Executive-level reporting and dashboards with Excel and SalesForce
- Experience with Marketing Automation Reporting, preferably Pardot
- Has created reports defining Marketing and Sales conversion leads for the sales leads pipeline, such as MQLs, SQLs, SALs, Opps, Wins
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and develop action plans as well as to provide insightful and impactful analysis
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing preferred
- Ideally a Business or Marketing degree with strong quantitative foundation