We are looking for a Marketing and Business Development Coordinator to join a prestigious international Management Consulting firm based in central London.
This role will be a split between providing broad Marketing and Business Development support to the company, taking responsibility for managing the CRM database and assisting with the online presence through its social media platforms and the company website.
- Marketing collateral; opportunity to develop suitable copy for articles, case studies and credentials
- Manage the firm's CRM database ensuring high-quality and accurate data entry is inputted and maintained
- Update 'News & Views' website tab to promote relevant articles, insights, news and events
- Play an active role in the firm's social media efforts, including reviewing, posting and measuring of feeds
- Assist BD/Marketing Manager & Events Manager to develop and manage an annual plan of events to support BD & Marketing priorities
- Proven experience across a full range of marketing and business development functions, ideally gained within a professional services / B2B background
- Website management and social media experience
- Experience with preparing bids and proposals
This role is the perfect opportunity for a enthusiastic marketing professional to work on an interesting mix of branding and profile raising initiatives within an a fast pace, sociable office and earning up to £30,000 per annum