This vacancy has now expired.
- Plan and deliver a Marketing Strategy that integrates with the organisation's Strategic Plan.
- Plan and execute Marketing campaigns in line with agreed objectives.
- Act as the link between commercial and fundraising teams, ensure communications are timely and consistent, in line with agreed brand guidelines.
- Manage the production and execution of all offline and online communication.
- Take ownership of the organisation's social media presence.
- Take overall responsibility for the website content ensuring relevant and impactful. Strive to make it best in class.
- Manage all website development and updates for three geographical zones.
- Provide management, guidance and support to the Digital Marketing Officer and the PR & Events Officer.
- Conduct regular one-to-one's and manage performance through objective setting and the appraisal process.
- Research, make recommendations and implement wider marketing strategies not already being utilised.
- Provide a proactive and creative approach to new ideas.
- Develop the Marketing annual budget for approval; preparation of periodic management reports tracking performance against budget; accountable for delivery marketing expenditure within budget.
- Assure standard language, look and feel to all communications.
- Provide advice/support/guidance to other members of the team sharing knowledge and experience and assist with other tasks and/or projects as may reasonably be required.
- Use market insights to generate, manage and process new leads in target sectors (corporate, educational, charitable and governmental)
- Provide support to the sales team throughout the sales process by managing, and continuously improving, our repository of resources:
- Sales discussion support tools
- Presentation materials
- Proposal documents
- Commercial parameters
- Draft contracts
- Provide pricing and contractual support throughout the sales process.
- Manage sales knowledge and insight, improving our effectiveness and winning business in each target sector
- Work with the Business Support Officer to ensure that the CRM is integrated and robust and meets the organisation's needs; provide training on relevant aspects of CRM as required to drive adoption
- Implement processes to ensure CRM data is clean, accurate and complete. Report effectively, ensuring that the leadership team can respond to market challenges and continue to drive revenue.
- Oversee customer complaints, responding where escalation requires. Ensure feedback is reported on, issues addressed and that positive feedback is shared with the marketing team as appropriate.