Based in impressive office in Hertfordshire (within easy commuting distance to/from London from rail and road) the role of the Marketing & External Communications Manager is both broad and extremely challenging.
The Marketing & External Communications Manager will have overall responsibility for the PR strategy for the business, both in the UK/Ireland and in a number of International regions. Reporting into the Director of Marketing the Marketing & External Communications Manager will manage all external communications, inc all content and press related activities.
Other core duties will include:
- Implement a new 2017/18 PR strategy
- Management of 3rd party PR consultancy relationship
- Develop strong media contacts
- Use of all media channels including trade press, national press, social media
- Management of all internal spokesperson activity
- Extensive copywriting and word-smithing for the wider marketing department
- Management of all/any crisis communications, with support from the Director of Marketing
- Monitor / manage social media activity
The successful applicant will harness first class writing skills as well as having prior experience in the wider Financial Services sector. Experience in Asset and or Investment Management would be of particular interest.
This is a high calibre opportunity for a skilled marketing and external communications professional to join a leading Financial Services firm of high repute with an international offering.