My client is a growing hospitality chain based in Central London, with sites throughout the UK and Western Europe. The business is currently seeking an experienced marketing and design professional to take a lead on all creative, as well as shaping and delivering their multi-channel strategy.
- Shape and deliver the marketing strategy across all offline and online channels.
- Design and produce all required print collateral including all artwork for the coffee units as well as brochures, proposals, bespoke packaging and letterhead.
- Organise and plan the seasonal POS launches ensuring timeframes are set, deadlines are met, and the seasonal POS is distributed to the coffee units as required.
- Lead the creative team and advise the business on such matters as branding, promotions, and design, managing all design projects from concept to finalisation.
- Work closely with various departments, such as Procurement and Projects, to support with new product launches, seasonal products, promotions, and new site openings.
- Experience of successfully managing and leading people.
- Multi-channel experience, with campaign skills across all marketing channels.
- Experience with layout design, graphic fundamentals, typography
- Adobe CS Skills - InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.