A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced marketing adviser to join a leading accountancy & professional services firm based in central London.
Supporting the Marketing and Business Development Manager the Marketing Adviser will aid in the implementation of marketing and sales strategies. The role will involve communicating with key internal and external stakeholders.
This role will also be required to support the wider marketing teams and work in conjunction with them on internal projects.
- Deliver a range of marketing communication activities
- Work through the creation to the evaluation of campaigns
- Assist with ad hoc marketing issues
- Use CRM systems and client databases
- Carry out administration marketing tasks
- Evaluate performance of campaigns and feed back insights
- Enhancing client experience
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Exellent digital communications skills with particular focus on social media
- Ability to effectively project manage campaigns
- Expert CRM knowledge
- Relevant marketing qualification
- Experience within events management
- Knowledge of latest marketing software and techniques
- Experience in private equity or corporate finance