A world leading ecommerce platform is looking for a Market Development Lead to develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for an innovative new start up programme within the corporation. The project would initially run for 6 months with the view to extend and is based in London.
Reporting directly in to the Innovations and Operations Lead, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing the go-to-market strategy along side the on-boarding and training programmes. You'll need to test strategies before full roll out and take responsibility for managing the market development budget.
You'll need to be a creative thinker, have proven management and sales experience, and due to the nature of the project, you'll ideally have experience working in a start up as well as experience working within a corporation.
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience in an entrepreneurial target oriented environment with tight deadlines
- Experience in an ecommerce business
- High pressure sales experience ideally having trained and managed sales teams
- Experience managing budgets with a track record of delivering results against ambitious targets
- Excellent Planning and Project management skills
- Flexibility to adapt to changing and unexpected situations
- Great internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Excellent business acumen with the ability to pitch and present business plans
The successful candidate must be available for a January 3rd start.
If you are interested, get in touch with Georgina Thompson on 0207 850 6131 or Georgina.Thompson@emr.co.uk