This role forms an integral part of the Marketing team reporting to the Regional Sales Director.As the Marketing & Communications Coordinator - the role will focus on two key areas:
- Marketing and Communications - coordination of the marketing and promotional materials for the regions, including print and digital
- International Events coordination - responsibility for multiple international events from concept to completion
The overall objective of the position is to support the Europe & West Africa Marketing team in their goal of market development, diversity and growth; through effective marketing communications strategy and execution.
Marketing and Communications (50% or role)
Contribute to & support the development & implementation of the Europe & West Africa sales and marketing strategy
eMarketing responsibility utilising online systems:
- Run and manage lead generation campaigns in conjunction with regional staff, business units and agents
- Analyse performance of digital campaigns and provide recommendations
Improve and develop existing materials and implement new content to portfolio of marketing materials (including brochures, adverts, flyers, infographics and other new marketing tools.).
Support with development of the EWA strategic sales and marketing plan
Undertake market research activities and analyse trends utilising CRM software
Event / Project Management (30% or role)
- Responsible and accountable for the coordination of international events, including; familiarisation, conferences, training and recruitment events
- Coordinate / manage sales activities and marketing campaigns, including planning and execution.
- Ensure effective communication between EWA teams in regards to project / event management
- Internal and external stakeholder communication coordination in relation to sales and marketing
General support (20% role)