A highly regarded FTSE 250 client is looking to hire an Investor Relations Officer to support the Head of IR in all aspects of the IR programme.
- Assist in preparation of financial papers, presentations, the Annual Report and marketing documentation for communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure efficient and timely communication with clients, investors, advisers, employees and senior management
- Draft regulatory and non-regulatory press releases in advance of the deadlines
- Conduct research on competitors
- Support in preparation of all types of events, e.g. road shows, marketing trips and conferences
- Assist in identifying and tracking potential investors; coordinate investor meetings/road shows/conferences and quarterly regulatory calls
- Manage the investor relations inbox and research database
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally, respond to general requests and enquiries
- Assist with special projects and strategic firm wide initiatives, including the adherence to the corporate identity of the company across all jurisdictions
- Assist in building the company profile
- Relevant experience and/or appropriate academic qualifications
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Diligent attention to detail and quality of deliverables
- Strong working command of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills with focus on building collaborative relationships
- Fluent English
- Prepared to travel abroad for Investor Relations meetings in Europe and Russia
This opportunity will give you brilliant exposure to the full spectrum of IR and you will be given full training and support to establish a career in IR.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.