An exciting opportunity for an Interim Internal Communications Manager to join a global payments company.
The right candidate will be responsible for driving employee engagement and overseeing the strategy and delivery of internal communications across the business.
- Develop the internal communications strategy across multiple channels, focusing on improving the alignment of communications and engagement across the business
- Develop and deliver content strategy across all channels
- Provide communications expertise and creative solutions to senior leaders and other members of the business on all communications and engagement needs
- Provide support to the Head of Internal Communications in establishing best practice of internal communications across the bank
- Experience of delivering successful high quality communications plans to achieve desired business outcomes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with senior stakeholders
- Experience of developing intranets and other online communications channels
- Experience within Financial Services is desirable
- Qualified to degree level, or equivalent work experience