An exciting opportunity for an Interim Marketing Executive to join a very well known British Property Corporation on a two month contract.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of marketing strategy and supporting the marketing function as an essential and value adding resource to the business. The role will be responsible for implementation of marketing plans for the locations and small/medium development projects. Messages agreed with the Head of Marketing and the communications team will be deployed across a range of marketing communications. The Marketing Executive will need to work with the Head of Marketing to ensure the tactical plans positively contribute to the positioning of the brand overall.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES
London estate marketing
- Work with the location teams and Marketing Executive to deliver a wide range of marketing initiatives and events to promote the locations to existing and potential tenants.
- Drive Market Let leasing enquiries through the management of online marketing, including SEO and PPC campaigns for the website.
- Drive leasing enquiries through the management of online marketing, including SEO and PPC campaigns, advertising and PR.
- Develop retail marketing plans for the six key retail destinations in London and develop for implementation in 2015.
- Deliver a wide range of marketing related projects for the company's residential, office and mixed-use developments.
- Support Big Project teams on public consultation meetings and materials.
- Adopt best practice disciplines in terms of commissioning, delivering and evaluating individual marketing campaigns. Ensure that good working practices and branding standards are maintained with marketing agencies.
- Experience within the Property, Building and/or Construction industry desired.