One of world's most notable property portfolios is looking for an Interim Marketing Assistant to join them for an initial period of 3 months.
The role of the Marketing Assistant is to support the team in the delivery of engaging and effective marketing campaigns. As Marketing Assistant you will be involved in activity across a range of channels including email, social media, and website.
Key accountabilities and measures:
- Assisting the team in content briefing and management
- Organising key touch point and briefing meetings
- Supporting the team in gathering competitor information for the briefs
- Developing and implementing promotional material
- General administration and task support
- A marketing, analytical or business-related degree.
- Marketing work experience is highly desirable.
- Proven Microsoft Office skills (particularly Word, Powerpoint and Excel).
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Independent worker who is self sufficient
- Strong attention to detail
- Multi Tasker - ability to work on multiple projects