The business is a B2B financial services solutions provider to a range of clients from SME's to corporate clients globally. Reporting into the Global CEO they are looking for a Head of Marketing to provide marketing coverage for the UK & Ireland. They are looking for you to drive customer acquisition in the UK&I via multi-channel marketing campaigns which engage customers, drive lead generation to their in & outbound call centres. The business has expanded rapidly recently via a acquisition strategy acquiring rivals in the market.
As the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for creating, designing and developing strategic and tactical marketing plans to capitalise on market opportunities and generate demand across the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. You will lead, and mentor the current marketing team to execute the marketing implementation. You will work on new product roll-out and launches & collaborate with senior stakeholders within marketing & the wider business.
- Develop strategic multi-channel marketing planning for the UK and ROI businesses
- Lead and drive the implementation of marketing activities across the UK
- Drive sales insight and preference for the brand
- Identify key growth drivers and opportunities to grow brand and product sales in market
- Manage, develop and execute direct marketing campaigns, trade shows, lead generation, advertising, social media marketing and thought leadership
- Deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns across all channels
- Develop, own and manage all marketing service supplier relationships in the UK, negotiating the best commercial terms
- Budget management to yield measurable results
- Monitor and report on marketing campaigns effectiveness and return on investment
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Excellent marketing planning and prioritising skills to manage a varied and pressurised workload
- Multi-channel marketing experience across on & offline channels covering customer acquisition & retention
- Call centre experience would be useful: in & outbound calling
- Experience within financial services (ideally), preferably in both B2B and consumer marketing. Technology would be an interesting background
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing major projects or initiatives
- Influence key stakeholders and understand the dynamics of individuals, groups, cultures and organisations in order to adapt one's behaviour and influence others in the interests of the company.
- Availability to travel throughout UK, Europe and US