The Senior Marketing Planner will be primarily responsible for developing the marketing strategy to achieve the 2020 strategic goal of development. You will be responsible for planning and delivering the appropriate marketing interventions to ensure the best possible outcome. It will be your responsibility to ensure the right marketing engagement, campaigns and activity are in place.
The role operates in a matrix structure and you will work with different members of the marketing team and different key stakeholders to develop a framework and lead content for the segment specific marketing strategy.
You will be a part of a marketing planning team, who develop and manage the global/local calendar of activity and establish the marketing plan.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience with international marketing strategy and planning in both B2B and B2C
- Management of the customer experience
- Evidence of high level development and delivery of marketing strategy and plans to affect KPI's and business change
- Demonstrable experience of planning, implementing and measuring effectiveness of marketing plans and strategies
- Exceptional commercial awareness and business acumen
- Ability to build strong trusted working relationships with employees at different levels across the organisation and in different geographical locations
You will be expected to travel internationally