Exciting opportunity for a seasoned Head of Communications, with strong internal communications skills, to join this established global Professional Services organisation.
You will be responsible for creating and managing the Internal Communications strategy and plan across the business globally. This role will report into the CMO.
Key Skills/role responsibilities:
* Create the plan for global Internal Communications across the business reaching an audience of c15,000 employees
* Oversee Public Relations plans group wide, working closely with regional PR teams and PR agencies
* Line manage 8 direct reports, prior experience managing a team is required
* Manage the production of key publications leading on content, design and distribution, together with providing overall guidance on the publication strategy across the business
* Act as an advisor/influencer for key stakeholders across the business
* A background in Professional Services or a large global corporate organisation is required