Key Responsibilities will include:-
- To lead the development and execution of strategic marketing and communication plans for all of the Groups activities
- To be responsible for collecting, analysing and developing key market intelligence data
- To provide expert advice and support in respect of internal and external communications, marketing, PR and media.
- To be responsible for brand management, production of marketing literature, design and print services, advertising campaigns, photo/video library, exhibitions, conferences, seminars, events and presentations
- To be responsible for the content, look, feel and effectiveness of the website portfolio.
- To manage external marketing and communication contracts on behalf of the Group
- To manage internal and external communications to ensure employees and stakeholders are aware of, and engaged with the Group's activities
- To establish, develop and review appropriate performance metrics to ensure continuous improvement, effectiveness of the function
- To manage the social media presence and to direct programmes to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Manage and develop an effective and motivated team ensuring that the team consistently meets high standards of performance through effective use of team meetings, one-to-ones and performance development reviews.