Marketing leader for a global professional services firm; promoting expertise and winning work for the Management Consulting division.
A venerable global consultancy has created a position for a forward-thinking, commercially-minded marketeer to raise awareness, perception and engagement of the Consultancy division, the fastest-evolving of its main service lines. You will play an integral part in helping to embed a marketing-first mindset in the culture and daily activity. You will be help build and grow the Consultancy division, win work and position the business at the forefront of conversation across the globe in what is a truly firm-wide role.
The role will require a good understanding of clients and businesses, the business development process and effective internal and external communications, as well as the ability to forge strong working relationships within the firm to help galvanise the positioning and messaging in the marketplace.
You will report to the leader of the Consultancy arm and the Chief Marketing Officer, and also work closely with practice leaders, Marketing peers and Account Management teams.
- Develop a marketing plan together with the Consultancy leader based on business objectives and ambitions
- Competitor analysis and monitoring
- Plan and implement client strategies - identifying key clients, developing client plans and analysing progress
- Review new propositions and advise on appropriate marketing and business development tactics
- Build the firm's external profile by identifying and targeting key influencers, press and media relations, winning awards, securing high profile speaking slots, creating impactful thought-leadership programmes, and developing alliance marketing programmes with collaborators
- Support online and digital marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement a cohesive internal communications programme to equip and inform all colleagues and ultimately build confidence in the division
- Proven campaign management and strategy development
- Superb commercial awareness; willingness to read and become immersed in your subject matter
- Highly-motivated and proactively embracing of new challenges
- Strong communication, advanced writing and organisational skills
- Ability to make connections, build relationships and work collaboratively
- Ability to prioritise manage multiple activities and work under pressure