Two highly-accountable senior EMEA product marketing roles focusing on portfolio positioning and differentiation with a real estate investment powerhouse.
You would be joining the Investment Services team of one of the world's most prestigious property investors, working with a sharp, talented Head of Marketing and the Global Marketing, Commercial and Sales teams in a flat, senior structure.
You will take on responsibility for defining, planning, and creating service line messaging and tools to take a portfolio of both new and existing debt-based products to market across key countries in EMEA. Your core focus will be differentiation of these products for increased uptake and ultimately market share. These products will permit institutional investors access to exciting global property developments.
- Create, review and update product-specific positioning, messaging, content and sales tools that help to qualify and differentiate service offerings
- Work across client-facing teams and subject matter experts to ensure client feedback, investment insights and responses to sales objections are considered in our product and service-focused marketing materials
- Collect and analyse feedback from across the business on the usage of sales tools to build an understanding of which tools are used most, how effective they are and agree how to develop them further with stakeholders
- Work with Capital Markets and local marketing teams to support the execution and rollout of the toolkit and messaging across all sales channels
Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience of positioning new and existing regulated products/services, and taking them to market
- Experience from regulated marketing environment, such as consumer finance, telcos, media, utilities, investment management, investment or corporate banking
- The ability to interface with internal sales and external channels, understand their feedback and develop tools and content to address their needsThe ability to understand and build upon insights from Sales teams and to turn them into compelling messaging
- Strong business analysis skills
- A proven track record of project management
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise effectively