A newly-conceived, high-tempo role joining the successful Institutional team of a prestigious global asset manager.
Further to expansion and strong institutional fund performance, the EMEA Marketing team would like an intuitive and creative marketeer to join and work closely with the Head of Institutional Marketing and contribute to the development and execution of first-class institutional marketing programmes, focusing on pension trustees, central banks and sovereign wealth funds. You will cover multiple countries and jurisdictions whilst contributing to the overall global institutional marketing strategy an its execution.
- Lead on the development and execution of the EMEA marketing strategy
- Support the execution of marketing plans to drive the UK sales efforts, product launches and business goals
- Identify and implement strategic and tactical marketing solutions through integrated campaigns across the full marketing mix - thought leadership, product literature, events, web, PR, advertising, email
- Contribute to product position, value proposition and message development for existing and new products
- Co-ordinate design, stakeholder feedback, translation, compliance and legal approvals
- Event co-ordination and management
Experience, Skills and Traits:
As a guideline, marketing exposure to institutional investors and an appreciable stint in financial services (banking or investment) in order to have firm grasp on regulatory needs and product knowledge would be most useful.
- Experience marketing to B2B clients across EMEA or a similar multinational remit
- Excellent stakeholder management - able to influence, agree deadlines, and build confidence and interest in marketing
- Excellent written communication skills - capacity to write and edit for email communications and event collateral, for example
- Good project manager with the ability to deliver within tight deadlines and to budget
- Agency management experience
- Strong investment/financial acumen
- Naturally innovative, always considers new ways to market
- Respectful of others' time, perspective and point of views
- Calm and assured