A global and distinguished Professional Services firm would like to strengthen the team with an ambitious and driven marketer at Associate Director level.
You will develop marketing campaigns that will be adopted across the EMEA region and have full control of the EMEA P&L. Targeting both new and existing businesses you will have a high level of responsibility and a significant impact within the organisation. You will report into the Head of EMEA Marketing and participate in EMEA marketing strategy meetings, working across sectors to ensure the alignment of the brand values and feel.
- Develop marketing strategy with close attention to client needs
- Ensure EMEA sector teams follow centralised marketing and brand guidelines
- Support the research teams to provide high quality and informative content
- Work closely with sector Sales teams to discover insights and inform marketing planning
- Work with EMEA marketing peers to drive engagement across all sub-sectors
- Command full sector budget management
Skills & Experience:
- Created and delivered large-scale multi-regional marketing plans
- A proven track record in B2B marketing (finance, property, technology or professional services)
- Managed multi-functional teams
- Excellent at building relationships with stakeholders
- Experience in developing centralised campaigns which are delivered locally
- Experience of managing budgets/P&Ls