A leading global digital payment service provider is looking for an Email Marketing Executive to join the Digital Marketing team, based in the City of London. You will be responsible for communications, optimising customer experience and analysing performance in order to achieve the key customer engagement.
Key Responsibilities of the Email Marketing Executive :
- Implementation, execution and reporting of all affiliate emails.
- Manages the relationship with SEO, digital media and social media agencies
- Ensures a clear, documented brief is in place for each campaign
- Monitors, maintains and sets targets for continuing improvements to SEO, PPC, social and all digital paid media
- Maximising conversion through the use of A/B and multivariate testing
- Develop engaging content
Desired skills and experience of the Email Marketing Executive :
- Knowledge and understanding of the email production process and content development
- Experienced in Email marketing usability, deliverability best practice and reporting.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of web-based email marketing platforms and email marketing best practices
- Detailed knowledge and experience with Oracle Responsys
- Strong understanding of SEO, PPC, social media and paid media experience
- Excellent reporting and database management skills
- Excellent briefing and agency/supplier management skills
The successful candidate will earn up to £30,000pa + 10% Bonus and receive 25 days Holiday, pension, life insurance and private medical insurance.