A global Consumer Electronics company is currently looking for an Ecommerce Manager to join their Global Ecommerce Team to help build the new EMEA-wide team, concentrating on both the UK and German markets.
The position will be a virtual position and will partner very closely with the local Ecommerce sales lead as well as regional marketing teams. The individual will be a key contributor to the definition and execution of overall strategy whilst overseeing the brands digital presence in the assigned market.
Ecommerce Manager Key Responsibilites
- Manage digital ad campaigns with a focus on ROI, traffic and search ranking improvements
- Campaigns consisting of keyword, social media and display
- Managing external agencies and vendors
- Regular analysis of performance measures such as campaign ROI, traffic, customer value and conversion rates
- Localise and optimise product detail page content for target Ecommerce platforms and markets
- Partner closely with global branding team to define brand content needs.
Ecommerce Manager Essential Experience / Skills
- Extensive experience in Ecommerce sales and marketing, within a consumer electronics / consumer goods brand
- Experience in leading Ecommerce platforms
- Experience managing cross-functional projects