This exciting opportunity is for an experienced Direct Marketing Manager who is an experienced Direct Marketing professional to join the subscriptions team working on weekly titles.
You will be working on a budget as high as £1 million and will be responsible for over a £20 million revenue budget. Therefore the scale of opportunity to test new and exciting marketing channels as well as significant base to apply price and CRM variants to help drive volume and revenue as well as reducing churn is substantial.
- Using subscriptions knowledge and forecasting models to understand and predict the movements in subscribers volumes and revenues
- Reporting and forecasting subscription KPI's to key brand stakeholders
- Planning, analysing and setting targets for acquisition campaigns across channels
- You will be responsible for overseeing the mailing process for subscriptions copies
- Work closely with the mailing houses
The ideal candidate will have subscriptions marketing experience within a publishing environment and will have management experience as you will have one marketing executive directly reporting into you.