A Leading global specialist provider of Life Insurance is looking for a Direct Marketing Executive to join their innovative marketing team, based in Berkshire.
You will be reporting to the Head of Direct Marketing and will be responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of direct marketing campaigns as well as optimising responses and sales to ensure maximal ROI. On top of this, you will be supporting the wider marketing team as you assist with the creative development and collateral management.
Key Direct Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Manage the execution and analysis of direct mail campaigns
- Develop and deliver campaign testing plans
- Manage agency relationships
- Collaborate with the digital team to ensure cohesive campaigns
- Manage sales collateral
- Assist in the creation of internal performance reports
- Provide regular competitor updates
Ideal Direct Marketing Executive attributes:
- 2-3 years experience in B2C direct mail campaigns
- Experience in analysing direct mail performance and identifying opportunity for improvements
- Experience in managing internal stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in door drop campaigns and the delivery of print media
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and learn quickly from feedback
The successful candidate will receive up to £35,000pa, will be highly organised and have a strong ability to manage several projects simultaneously.