A opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a global insurance brand.
This is a really exciting time for the brand, as they attempt to digitalise the organisation. The successful person will be the "go to" digital expert for the team.
- Work closely with wider business, to ensure digital activities align for each region
- Support local web editors and marketing teams across EMEA
- Assist with communications and business teams with the creation, execution and follow up of high quality email marketing campaigns to support key products
- Lead the website project and integration and support colleagues in key countries on website maintenance and future development
- Provide regular tracking and monthly reporting on website and email marketing activity and identify, measure and report on relevant trends
- Act as an active member of the global ecommerce team, provide updates
- Manage EMEA digital advertising programmes and manage agencies
- Extensive experience of website management in a corporate environment
- Content management experience with systems such as SDL Tridon, Interwoven, Sitecore, CrownPeak or equivalent
- Experienced user of Exact Target or similar email marketing service provider
- Experience of using Google analytics metrics or other analytics tools
- Experience in managing online display advertising and paid search campaigns, either hands-on or via a third- party agency
- Excellent project management, communications and 'can do' attitude