An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Coordinator to join the team at a luxury property developer.
The successful candidate will support the Digital Manager across a wide variety of digital projects. Your main focus will be to create, publish and promote a diverse range of digital content.
Digital Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Create engaging content for the company website, social media platforms and email marketing campaigns.
- Create content that will build the brand, engage their audience and drive sales
- Social Media Management
- Creating reports on digital activity
Digital Coordinator Skills/Experience:
- Strong passion for digital marketing
- Experience in a marketing role
- Experience using Wordpress
- Hands on experience working across a number of social media platforms including, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of SEO/content marketing
- A good eye for design
- Good copywriting skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics (a plus not a requirement)