A leading start-up management consultancy is looking for a Digital Content Executive to join their innovative team, based in Central London. You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating content, developing the content strategy and supporting the companies promotional and business development goals.
Key Responsibilities of the Digital Content Executive:
- Developing brand voice
- Planning, creating and analyzing content
- Creating content for client communications
- Assist in raising the profile of the brand
- Supporting the promotion of programmes through relevant channels ie. social
- Measuring results, optimizing content and presenting reports at regular intervals
Desired skills and experience of the Digital Content Executive:
- Strong background in a client-facing environment
- Passion for writing content and communications
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and HTML desirable
The successful Digital Content Executive will earn up to £35,000pa and will thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment with an expert flair for writing.