I'm looking for a Digital Analyst that will be responsible for managing; driving and changing the digital advertising of a well know publishing company.
The successful person will be responsible for making sense of performance data from all parts of the business and drawing out insight that will drive profits.
- Utilising data across digital advertising in order to identify new opportunities for improvement
- Develop insights into strategy plans by working closely to stakeholders
- Interacting with the technology to facilitate transition on reporting systems
- High level reporting for a range of audiences
- Work with variety of stakeholders and senior teams to ensure data requirements are met e.g. Budgeting
- Expert analytical skills and the ability to translate multipart pieces of analysis into business stories containing insight to be acted on
- The skills to start with large data sets and use them to identify areas of growth
- Proven experience of building and maintaining complex reporting frameworks
- Great interpersonal skills, communicating and influencing stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of digital media and new business models and technologies
- Experience of Tableau or similar databases and data tools
- Line management experience or the want to being a managerial career