A newly-created and high-class dual consumer and tenant-facing destination marketing role working for an international luxury property firm.
This traditional, professional and highly-successful brand and business owns and manages retail, commercial, residential and mixed-use luxury assets both in London and in cities across the world.
The purpose of this newly-created role is to deliver the strategic direction of all marketing activity for luxury retail assets including destination marketing, property development and leasing, customer loyalty and community engagement. You will aim to create an environment for international shoppers and the local community to browse, purchase and enjoy spending time each occasion they visit. You will do so with Directors representing retail, London and in the Marketing and Communications teams, and work externally with tenant, local community and trade association representatives.
- Work with the research team and Insight to explore key customer trends and develop market research plans including shopper surveys
- Identify and advise on target markets and how best to engage them
- Develop strategy in line with the London vision, plan and UK business objectives
- Deliver the plan including advertising, promotion, events and publishing and work with all members of the team and agencies to ensure effective delivery
- Manage and improve digital marketing campaigns in line with strategy including social media
- Manage retail street and location brands and act as a custodian of corporate identity
- Manage all day to day marketing activities and campaigns, and oversee the budget
- Monitor effectiveness of campaigns and analyse results of activity - present recommendations to the Head of Marketing and senior leadership team
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns for development, sales and leasing activities
- Meet customers, partnership organisations and key stakeholders. Attend property industry and community events.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant business functions are kept informed of marketing objectives and activities
- Analyse and recommend potential strategic partner relationships
- Liaise with external agencies to ensure they have a clear understanding of the marketing strategy and are able to support delivery
- A track record of delivering marketing campaigns, ideally within a retail or destination context
- Able to think strategically and deliver project goals
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident communicator, with excellent presentation skills and creative outlook
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build close-knit relationships with outside agencies and stakeholders
- A focus on building long term, straight-forward relationships
- A respect for values such as integrity, loyalty and quality
- A want to act responsibly and deliver a positive impact on the communities you serve