I am looking for a Customer Acquisition Manager to join the corporate marketing team at an international electronics company based in Northampton.
The successful candidate will develop the Customer Acquisition strategy to support lead generation for indirect and direct sales.
Customer Acquisition Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and manage paid customer acquisition campaigns across all digital channels to support marketing campaigns
- Constantly monitor and analyse spend to make improvements which improve key KPIs
- Develop standardized daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to communicate the results from your marketing spend.
- Introduce new, innovative Marketing channels
- Consistently analyse data and test channels to improve performance and ROI
Customer Acquisition Manager Skills/Experience:
- Have proven success in a similar Growth/Acquisition role
- Have strong analytical skills to result in data-driven decisions
- Experience managing end-to-end online advertising campaigns
- Hands on experience using a campaign management tool to create a large number of campaign variations within agreed themes
- Experience optimising and reallocating budget according to campaign performance
- Proven experience providing in-depth customer data analysis