This is a newly created mandate for a skilled Communications professional to join a leading Investment Management firm with 10 international offices located in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. The role of the Corporate and Internal Communications Manager is both broad and immensely challenging and will report to the Head of Strategy for the firm.
The Corporate and Internal Communications Manager will be responsible for a small team of Communications specialists as well as having overall ownership of the firms communication strategy. The successful applicant will also be responsible for building and rolling out a new messaging framework to support the afore mentioned communications strategy.
Other key deliverables will include:
- Working on numerous change communications projects
- Liaising with key stakeholders in marketing, digital and event management
- Managing all communications activities across the business
- Manage the co-ordination and delivery of the calendar of events
- Stakeholder management of a number of C-suite level individuals including the CEO
This is a high calibre opportunity for a Corporate and Internal Communications professional with prior financial services experience to join a market leading Investment Management firm. Extensive experience of corporate and internal communications is a pre-requisite for this role.