We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join a fantastic SaaS technology, behavioural insights Startup Company but backed by its HQ in Paris.
The company illuminates user behaviour, usability and revenue metrics on every page. This enables over 100 clients to empower their teams with invaluable insights. This helps clients understand why conversion has fallen or risen in a matter of minutes, and truly scale their data-driven decisions.
- This candidate will play a vital role in contributing towards the implementation of the UK marketing strategy
- Assist in the management of first and third party events and webinars and help in the creation of presentation decks
- Contributing to the global PR strategy, creating compelling synopsis and working closely with our PR agency
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution.
- Accountable for content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that lead to new logo acquisition and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions globally to deliver an effective content marketing strategy (integrated into brand campaigns) and editorial plan to meet the strategic objectives
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Management of creative resources including designers and other agency personnel
- Contributing to client advocacy through client interviews, case study and use case development
- The candidate:
- Previous experience (1+ years) of content marketing in a B2B software technology environment extremely advantageous
- Impeccable copywriting skills and experience of delivering compelling content across various formats (e.g reports, blogs, email copy etc)
- Experience of running and managing events
- Ability to analyse and present content and social performance
- Experience with Wordpress, Slideshare, Salesforce, Hubspot (or equivalent marketing automation tool) and major social media channels
- Project management skills