The successful candidate will also be a core member of the UK communications team, lending their talents across communication disciplines to deliver smart, effective team results.
Create, develop and manage consumer communication campaigns from beginning to end, including briefings, budget management, timings, measurement and reporting.
Keep a close eye on media, social media trends and topics to spot opportunities -ensure campaigns are always customer-focused.
Build and maintain relationships with key consumer media, influencers and bloggers.
Work with retained consumer PR agency partners providing effective management and clear guidance to the team by ensuring plans, processes, reviews and evaluation are in place.
Ensure that all consumer PR work is aligned with business priorities, as well as integrated with corporate communications and marketing.
Become a key partner for internal teams with campaign led activations - understand and promote the best use of the communications channel for effective results
Work with key internal stakeholders (corporate communications, marketing, social, internal communications) to deliver high impact campaigns.
Develop a wider communications network with EMEA and international communications teams.
- Ability to understand and translate business performance into actionable strategies and campaigns
- Capable of influence at all levels - able to build strong relationships across wide range of stakeholders
- Experience of building consumer PR programmes involving media and key stakeholder groups Experience of being part of integrated brand campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage budgets competently
- Experience of working with or at recognised consumer facing brands