An exciting opportunity for an Interim Internal Communications Manager to join a global payments company.
This person will interact with the EMEA CEO and other senior leaders daily, and is responsible for regularly communicating strategic initiatives and business objectives to internal audiences.
The right candidate will be responsible for driving employee engagement and overseeing the strategy and delivery of internal communications across the business.
- Develop the internal communications strategy across multiple channels, focusing on improving the alignment of communications and engagement across the business
- Develop and deliver content strategy across all channels
- Provide communications expertise and creative solutions to senior leaders and other members of the business on all communications and engagement needs
- Provide support to the Head of Internal Communications in establishing best practice of internal communications across the bank
- Experience of delivering successful high quality communications plans to achieve desired business outcomes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with senior stakeholders
- Experience of developing intranets and other online communications channels
- Experience within Financial Services is desirable
- Qualified to degree level, or equivalent work experience